Tuesday 10 April 2012

A brief introduction

Welcome to the information site for the GLE.
We may be recruiting for crew members from time to time to serve on the Marlin III so be sure to check back. We also have women on the crew but we decided not to change the name. What is the point of developing a reputation if you change the name?

We are not recruiting at the moment but we are open to offers of suitable enterprise, any that I deem worthy of undertaking use have suitable recompense which we can discuss at a later time when I return from collecting a crew member who is trying to avoid the royal dirigible corps at present.

I am not known for my rambling prose suffice to say that I will be telling more about the LGE's members, previous expeditions / undertakings, the Marlin III and anything else that is pertinent soon.

PB

No comments:

Post a Comment