Friday 3 August 2012

Crew update

Well I mentioned a while ago now that I was going to give you some background on the crew which has actually been harder than I thought! The only one who really wanted to give a little insight on his history was digger. And he knows he should do as he is asked.......most of the time. The ladies however have been less than forthcoming and being ladies I don't really want to push them to much on their background! Perhaps we don't really need to know! Just know we have a medic and a historian. Digger certainly wont want to divulge info on our medic as he lives with her and I am sure it would be terrible to wake up dead! I also don't want to go into details as I live with the historian/ navigator and the cabin boy! Well I will give you diggers story soon but for now bye bye and good hunting.

PB

1 comment:

  1. I will also tell you more about me....within reason of course.

    ReplyDelete