Wednesday 15 August 2012

Preparations......

So you have had an introduction to some of the crew. Digger has told you how he ended aboard the marlin as have Persephonetans the boy. Well not the boy as his language skills are not that well developed yet!
I am yet to give you my story I know but as the so called leader of this group of ne'er do wells I have other things to organise first.
We are heading off on a mission soon to meet up with some other crews. These social gatherings are good to gather intelligence on interesting things that may need to be 'extracted' from the wrong hands. Of course enabling me to sell them on for a price! They are not only useful for gathering intelligence but usually good fun too! It seems like a while since the crew had some fun together.....
However I need to make sure digger is under control as I don't really want him taken in by the royal dirigible corps if I can help it.
I am hoping the journey will be easy, I have heard nothing of air Krakens in the airways above Wales recently which is always good news, though I would love to try out the new harpoon system I have just installed. Imagine capturing and tethering the beast! Tame one and use it to power the marlin's flight Now there is a challenge......

Well enough for now work to be done, repairs to be made orders for the requisition of some provisions be issued to the crew.

Bee seeing you soon
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment